How to get PR and publicity for you, your business or product launch!
Are you looking to raise the profile of your business or yourself, build credibility, drive sales and secure new customers? Whether you are just starting out or have been on the entrepreneurship block for a while, one truth always stands: media attention is an invaluable asset— especially if you want to scale, speak on stage, land book deals, and be seen by millions.
Sunny Bird has created the Reaching Millions PR & Publicity Course to show you exactly how to attract positive attention from the press. This one-day event will show you exactly what it takes to land TV, radio, podcast, print, and online media that can change everything for your business.
Where: Sunny Bird PR, The Garden Studio, Pine Grange, Bath Road, Bournemouth, Dorset. BH1 2PF
When: Friday 27th July, 10am - 4pm
Who: If you’re an entrepreneur, or SME business owner, PR Student, Marketer or someone that needs to brush up on their PR Skills this course is for you.
How much: £99+VAT
Drawing on her 20 years of PR experience, Sunny Bird will reveal real-life client case studies and the secrets of how PR has sky rocketed their businesses, including:
· How a creative PR campaign increased a client’s sales by 2,656% over a one-month period
· How a PR campaign resulted in a listing for a client’s product in Fortnum and Mason
· How PR was used to secure a celebrity Instagram review of a client’s product that increased website traffic by 3,535%
· How commissioning a clinical study and releasing the results to the press boosted a client’s sales by 850%
· How the coverage secured for a product launch led to the BBC commissioning a documentary starring the client
· How a PR campaign led to an 800% increase in traffic to a client’s website and record-breaking Christmas sales
· How PR led to selling out a client’s service for the whole year in the space of just one month, increasing overall sales by 567%
In addition to speaking as founder and director of Sunny Bird PR, Sunny will also draw on her own personal experience of launching a fitness retreat brand. By using PR as the only form of publicity, the business became an overnight success and was recognised worldwide by clients, celebrities and the media. Due to the success of the retreat company, Sunny landed her first publishing deal with leading publisher Collins & Brown. Sunny then went on to launch retreats across the UK as well as in Spain, Portugal and Austria. The media attention she received was a crucial factor in the growth of the business.
Sunny herself has featured in The Daily Mail, The Observer, The Independent, The Sun, You Magazine, Daily Mirror, The Express, Look Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Woman & Home magazine, Marie Claire, Bella magazine, Prima magazine, Start Up 100, Bournemouth Daily Echo, and BBC Radio to name a few.
So, are you ready to take your business to the next level? If so step right up! Here is a peek of what you’ll learn on the Reaching Millions PR & Publicity Course:
- The importance of developing three key messages for your brand
- How to position yourself as the expert and own your credibility
- Getting your brand reviewed, tried, tested and experienced by the press
- How using a case study can help you to secure media coverage
- What to do when you have no ‘new news’ - utilising awareness days, seasonal activity and company campaigns
- Best social media practices for connecting to mainstream media and journalists
- What to include in a press release
- Tips for how to craft the perfect pitch
- How to build a result-delivering media list
- Different ways to approach journalists, bloggers and influencers
- How many times should you chase up a journalist? Tips on how to get through
- How to secure five one-to-one journalist meetings in a day
- What to do when a journalist says they want to interview you
- How to make the most of your media coverage once you receive it
All this for only £99 +VAT
What else you will receive on the day
* Sunny Bird PR goody bag with all course information to take back to your business
* Breakfast and lunch provided
* Press release template, guidelines and examples
* List of UK National & Celebration Days
* Examples of PR ideas to help launch your brand
* Distribution of your press release to up to 100 targeted media contacts in your sector
* Your top ten media contacts - so if you are looking for the Beauty Editor of Vogue or the Business Editor of The Times, we will search and find the exact contact for you.
* 10 pitches that got the “Yes” – real pitches that led to features on This Morning, ITV’s Lorraine, Cosmopolitan, Tatler magazine, The Telegraph, The Observer magazine, The Times & Entrepreneur Today.
Who is the course for? If you’re an entrepreneur, or SME business owner, PR Student, Marketer or someone that needs to brush up on their PR Skills this course is for you.
Please book through our Eventbrite page by following this link.
Or to find out more information email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address for the event: Sunny Bird PR, The Garden Studio, Pine Grange, Bath Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2PF
Date: Friday 27th July - 10am - 4pm