Jenny Cross is managing director for Niche Magazine, a luxury lifestyle magazine that’s distributed in the East Midlands. She kindly took a moment to answer our journalist of the month questions and gave us a cracking question back in return (see question number 10).
1. What are the 5 words that best describe you? Outgoing, fun, caring, kind and energetic
2. What magazine do you love reading and why? Niche Magazine because it’s a positive read and all about the Leicester Business Community
3. What is your favourite book? Start with Why - Simon Sinek
4. Which song makes you dance? You can call me Al - Paul Simon
5. What has been your best career moment? Organising the Niche Business Awards and seeing local business professionals recognised for their success (https://vimeo.com/183282657)
6. What advice would you give your 20 year old self? Not everyone is your friend
7. Where are you happiest? When I am with my kids
8. Who would be your number one dinner guest be and why? (they can be past and present?) Princess Diana - She was a true inspiration and she always put others first
9. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? To fly so that I could escape the world now and then and have some peace
10. If you had to ask us one question what would it be? What drives you?
Getting amazing coverage for our clients always spurs us on, as does the promise of a gin cocktail on a Friday afternoon.