Nancy Emery is part of the editorial team at Staffordshire Living Magazine and will be featuring one of our clients in the New Year. Nancy took five minutes out from writing and editing to answer the infamous Sunny Bird PR questions…
1. What are the 5 words that best describe you?
Positive, determined, silly, anxious, strong.
2. What magazine do you love reading and why?
Staffordshire Living, of course…
3. What is your favourite book?
Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes.
4. Which song makes you dance?
The Man with the Red Face, Laurent Garnier.
5. What has been your best career moment?
Having the opportunity to work in Asia .
6. What advice would you give your 20 year old self?
Don’t do it!
7. Where are you happiest?
At home on the sofa, with my two little boys and my husband.
8. Who would be your number one dinner guest be and why?
Gosh, that is hard. If they had to be living then I would say Jack Nicholson. But if not, then I would have dinner with my Dad.
9. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why?
Being invisible – I would freak people out!
10. If you had to ask us one question, what would it be?
We speak to so many lovely regional and national journalists every month; it’s so hard to choose!