Claire Scott is a journalist for The Irish Mirror and Dublin Live and a lover of G&T’s! She kindly took a moment away from her busy schedule to answer our Journalist of the Month questions and gave us a cracking question in return …
1. What are the 5 words that best describe you? Wine lover, good listener, curious
2. What magazine do you love reading and why? A Dublin-based magazine called Guts - brilliant writing and graphics from up-and-coming Irish artists
3. What is your favourite book? Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
4. Which song makes you dance? Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
5. What has been your best career moment? I have two; visiting Bali in 2016 to review an amazing resort called Bliss Sanctuary for Women and launching two news campaigns and a weekly news feature for Dublin Live
6. What advice would you give your 20 year old self? Get up and go to your lectures - on time!
7. Where are you happiest? My family home in Ballyfin, Co Laois - it's in the middle of nowhere and as you get older, you realise that's the best place to be sometimes
8. Who would be your number one dinner guest be and why? Caitlin Moran - she's a fantastic writer and columnist so I wouldn't mind picking her brain for an hour or two
9. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? Fly - I'd never be late again (I'm notoriously always late)
10. If you had to ask us one question what would it be? Will you all come visit the Dublin Live team in Ireland soon?
Yes please! Next time we’re in Ireland we’ll definitely come and say hi :)