Chichi was a features writer for House of Coco and has now moved into freelance work. Chichi also works around the clock as a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger, she has stepped away from wardrobe and make up long enough to answer the infamous Sunny Bird PR questions!
1. What are the 5 words that best describe you? Ambitious, kind, hardworking, diligent and passionate.
2. What magazine do you love reading and why? To be honest I read a variety of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and travel magazines so I don't have a favourite.
3. What is your favourite book? I just started reading 'I'll never write my memoirs' by Grace Jones and I am enjoying it!
4. Which song makes you dance? I don't dance.
5. What has been your best career moment? I have a few:
- Writing for House of Coco
- Working as a brand ambassador for NYX Cosmetics
- Interning at a top PR agency in Leeds
6. What advice would you give your 20 year old self? Be yourself and distance yourself from those who don't respect that.
7. Where are you happiest? When I am socialising with my friends.
8. Who would be your number one dinner guest be and why? (they can be past and present?) Michelle Obama, because she is such an inspiration to black women.
9. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? I'd love to be invisible.
10. If you had to ask us one question what would it be? Describe yourself in one word.